Discover the Peacock Inn
The Peackcock Inn in Shrewsbury is a local pub that has it all. From our fantastic patio area, sports tv and not forgetting our great value food and drink, we’ve got everything you need for a good time. On our pub menu, you’ll find classic pub dishes alongside chicken dishes, steaks, burgers and a selection of light bites. We also have a children’s menu for little monsters to enjoy.
In the 1970’s we were one of the first pubs in Shrewsbury area to serve pub lunches, and we haven’t stopped since. We’re the perfect place to relax over food and drink with friends. We’ve got a fantastic selection of starters, mains, desserts and light bites. From British classics to delicious curries and more. Not forgetting our fantastic range of drinks to wash it all down with. We’re all about choice, so you’ll find everything from real ale and draught lager to prosecco and sauvignon blanc. Plus a fantastic range of soft drinks and coffees if you’re after a morning wake-up.
Our regular pub quiz nights, poker nights and race evenings mean we’re a lively bunch, so don’t be afraid to get stuck in. Grab a seat on our patio or come and get cosy inside. We can’t wait to have you join us.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.